Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Beth Moore 2006









This is the blog I've been waiting to share.
5 of us ladies from New Life attended Beth Moore's Living Proof Live
this year at the Charleston, WV Civic Center.
As usual, she blew my shoes off (do you know how hard it is to walk and dance in heels for 2 days?)
There's nothing I love more than to be in a room full of women, 11,000 to be exact, praising a God that is MEASURELESS!!

That was our theme for the weekend. I've never seen somebody able to break down a few versus in Ephesians and teach on it 3 differnt times like Beth was able to do. How amazing is that? God has given Beth a true heart and passion for women and our issues.

Here are some key things I learned at this conference. For some of you this is a perfect outline for a sermon!!

Key Scripture
Ephesian 3 :16-20
16I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, 17 so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, 18 may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, 19 and to know this love that surpasses knowledg-that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God.
20Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us.


Why should we be impressed by God's measureless love?
Because God is meticulouss about measurements. The Tabernacle daily manner, promise land, he marked the foundationn of the earth, demensionss of the Temple, judgmentt-all examples of measures.

1. Who are we trying to measure up to? 2 Chor. 10:12-13
2. Who are wetryingg to measure up for? Gal. 1:10
3. Who are we trying to measure God by? Isaiah 40:25 and 46:5 "To whom will you compare me to?
God's love is MEASURELESS!

1. How high is the love of God? Psalm 103:11
2. How wide is the Love of God? Psalm 103:12
3. How long is the Love of God? Psalm 103:17 EVERLASTING TO EVERLASTING!Amen!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad to see you got the pictures. I love the post. I too feel so renewed. I am glad for the time spent with friends and more importantly the time of refreshing with the Lord. God's love is truely immeasurable. Man, I love the Lord. Thank you God for loving little old me. Talk to you soon.
Sarah

Chad Doerr said...

Beth Moore is awesome! She one of my favorite Bible teachers.