Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Curves

Today is a new day! I joined our local Curves.
It was a really neat experience. I need to go 3 times a week and it's only for 30 minutes each workout. It's very do-able!
I'm ready for a whole new me.
As many of you know, I gained a lot of weight during both pregnancies and was also able to lose it both times. But life gets ahold of me and I gained it all back. BLAH!!
So, drastic times call for drastic measures.
Now that I am working more, I now can afford to join.
I am happy to say I'm a member of Curves for Women!!
Look to see a new me in the future.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so proud of you for your commitment. Maybe your excitement can rub off on some others (like me). Its all good in the begining, but then those church dinners come and you just can't control yourself. Good luck at curves. You can do it!
Sarah

Anonymous said...

Lucky! I want to go but can't fork up the money. Anyways, I am excited for you. A good work out always makes me feel better.

Jeni