Monday, September 11, 2006

Should we start packin'?

Tonight as Gracie and I were washing dishes she asked me if this house is where we live.
I told her yes and asked her if she liked it.
She said she didn't want to live here anymore. Kinda taken back, I asked her where she'd like to live.
"With Pop and Nor Nor." This is Cris' parents.
So I asked her where she wanted mommy and daddy to live. "With me at Pop and Nor Nors!"
I asked her why she didn't want to live in this house anymore.
And her simple answer was that it was "getting too little."
What kind of 3 year old has these types of conversations??
I love these times with my kids, when we talk about the odd things. It really is so much fun.
I can't ever help but wonder when she says these types of things if it's a prophecy of some kind.
Watch out Pop and Nor Nor, here we come!!

1 comment:

Chad Doerr said...

Funny story. Wonder if it is a premonition.