Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Happy New Year

Can you believe it's already 2007??
Time really does fly when you're having fun.
The Jones family had a GREAT Christmas season. We spent time in southern Indiana with my parents and then spent 8 days in North Carolina with Cris' parents and his brothers' family!
Let me tell you, it's crazy in a house with 6 adults and 4 children all ages 3 and under!!

As I think back on the last year and what I've done and accomplished I thought I'd make a small list.... not in any particular order.

1. I went to my first CIY conference
2. Our children celebrated their 3rd and 2nd birthdays.
3. I joined my dear friend Gina in an Ebay business
4. I celebrated my 5th year in Mary Kay
5. I joined Curves
6. I started back to school... and passed my class!!!
7. I got my nose pierced!!! OUCH!!!!
8. I celebrated my 6th wedding anniversary and my 29th birthday!
9. I have seen the Lord take care of my family in MANY ways! Thank you, Lord!
10. I witnessed the death of someone way too young to die of cancer
11. I started teaching a girls group at New Life
12. My sister in law (Kelly) has become pregnant by the miracle of God's hands!
13. Gracie started preschool
14. I started reading multiple books, to which none I have finished!



No comments: