Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Introducing..... Katie-Rae




Today the Joneses went outside and enjoyed our first snow fall of the season.


We decided to make a snowman (or snow-girl in this case).


While Cris and I were rolling the huge snow balls we asked Isaiah what he wanted to name the snowman. His response was "Kayee-Wae"!! Translation: Katie-Rae.


So we gave Katie-Rae 2 eyes of coal, a carrot nose, an UNC hat, and a scarf.


By afternoon, sadly Katie-Rae was dead. Her top two layers had toppled over.


So, Isaiah went to church telling everyone that "Kayee Wae is dead!"




For the record, this was the first snow-person I've EVER made! I'm glad I got to do that before turning 30!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you've never made a snowman before! Where did you grow up....Mars? Just kidding. It looks like you guys had a blast and Katie-Rae was one perty snow chick.

Gina