Tuesday, March 13, 2007

At it again

As if the embarrassment of playing and singing "And now my lifesong sings" wasn't enough.... I'm gonna do it again.
I'm now working on the piano music for the Barlow Girl song "Never Alone".
This song rocks! Take time to listen to it.

http://www.geocities.com/warriorofchrist777/barlowgirl_neveralone.ram

"Never Alone"
I waited for you todayBut you didn't showNo no noI needed You todaySo where did You go?You told me to callSaid You'd be thereAnd though I haven't seen YouAre You still there?[Chorus:]I cried out with no replyAnd I can't feel You by my sideSo I'll hold tight to what I knowYou're here and I"m never aloneAnd though I cannot see YouAnd I can't explain whySuch a deep, deep reassuranceYou've placed in my lifeWe cannot separate'Cause You're part of meAnd though You're invisibleI'll trust the unseen[Chorus]We cannot separateYou're part of meAnd though You're invisibleI'll trust the unseen

No comments: