Thursday, March 08, 2007

It's bound to happen at some point

I was in and out of sleep this morning when I heard Cris talking to Gracie in our bathroom.
I heard him ask her "what happened to your hair?"
Her quick response was "I cut it."
So Cris asked "why?"
And she casually said "Beacuse I wanted to." There you have it.
It's a half pixie cut, meaning short and only on one side of her head. She must have put the scissors up to her hair and just clipped and then moved them back a section, and clipped agian. It is so completley short on the top right side of her head that I can't put it up anymore. Today we had to do "the Donald" and give her a comb-over just to make her look normal.
In a way it's kinda cute, if she just had a nose ring with her ears pierced 10 times and some tatoos. It's kinda a rocker look. Maybe I can get a picture to show you.
She could care less about it, she told me "it will grow back!"
We explained to her that only mommy and daddy are to cut her hair!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You write very well.