Saturday, May 26, 2007

another day in corbin

Let me tell you about my past 24 hours.
Last night it was all we had in us to get the kids to sleep. They kept getting up and coming down stairs where Cris and I were at. We must have said "Go to bed!" a million times.
During one of those trips down and back up the stairs, Isaiah decided he was mad a pulled two large pieces of wallpaper off the stair way area. VERY noticeable. When we woke up this morning and discovered this, I thought I was gonna cry. I was picturing the conversation of us trying to tell the home owners that our son pulled there lovely wallpaper off the wall. There was not a good way to do this. I was sick to my stomach over the embarrassment of it.
Cris decided we'd glue it and go from there. So he did, and it looks great.
We will still tell the Short's that he pulled the paper off but it is not noticeable unless you know it happened. Shew!!!

Then Isaiah decided to break a piece of his cherry chap stick off onto the carpet and it got stepped on and smooshed into the beige carpet. As I was scrubbing it out I was wondering why this didn't happen on the hardwood area, but thankful that it wasn't on the cream carpet or the white furniture!!

Tomorrow is our first official Sunday at Community Christian Church and I'm feeling kinda weird. It feels like we're on vacation and we're going there to visit. But this is the real thing. I don't think it will feel real until we are moved and living here for good. Oh how we pray for our house to sell as soon as possible.

No comments: