Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Ice Storm




I just witnessed the loudest and largest ice storm of my life.


I am so very glad I was not driving in it.


I thought it was going to come through my bay window it was pelting against it so hard.


The kids were watching it out the front door in amazement. Isaiah said "snow!"


It only lasted about 10 minutes but it was fierce.


I'm sure my fellow Kentuckians will see this same storm system come through your area as well.


For a second I thought this could be the end of the world...... going out in an ice storm! I immediately imagined when all the plagues of things fell from the sky that this is what it must have been like... but much more gross!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is wierd...we didn't get that! What time did it come through?

I am sure glad that you weren't driving either.

Jeni