Wednesday, May 09, 2007

lookie-loo

I had the priveledge of showing the house today to a young couple who lives just up the road from us.
That's a good thing, because it keeps them close to family!!!
They seemed to like the house. This is the 3rd couple to look at the house in the past week.
Not bad, but we're ready for a buyer.
Cris wasn't able to be here with me while I showed the house so I have so many thoughts going on and things to tell him. I just need to talk!!
They asked if the price was negotiable and if anyone had made an offer yet. To me, those seem like "we're interested" types of questions. What do you think??
Oh boy, this process is enough to make a person go crazy.
I've never kept the house as clean as it is for 2 weeks straight. Mom, you'de be so very proud of me, I make my bed everyday now!!!
And laundry, I do a load almost everyday and I now put it away!! This is amazing!
Please pray that we find a buyer quickly so we can do the Lord's work in London when our time in FlemVegas is over.

No comments: