Sunday, June 17, 2007

Abba Father


The kids and I went to church this morning without Cris.
He had to spend the day away from us, but he did get a free steak dinner out of the deal!!
It was another hot day, topped out at high 90's, so the kids and I played in the sprinkler again for a little while then came in and napped.
After we woke up we headed to Dairy Queen for chicken and ice cream. YUM YUM!

On Father's day there's one word I think of that sums it all up for me ABBA!
I love the meaning of the word.... daddy.
Isn't it awesome that we have a heavenly daddy who can wrap his arms around us when we need it? A daddy who loves us unconditionally. A daddy who says "I'm yours and you're mine, and I love you!" How precious is that?!
I adore the song "Abba father" and have had it in my head all day. It's a goose bump song for me.
Take a listen.

Abba Father by Shaun Groves


Abba Father My Defender You are Holy And I surrender For in my weakness You protect me When my heart strays You Correct me
I cry Abba Father -I love you, Daddy Abba Father...I love you, I love you
I cry Abba Father -I love you, Daddy Abba Father..I love you I love you Daddy
Abba Father My Defender You are Holy And I surrender For in my weakness You protect me When my heart strays You Correct me
I cry Abba Father -I love you, Daddy Abba Father...I love you, I love you I cry Abba Father -I love you, Daddy Abba Father..I love you I love you...I love you Daddy Abba Father I love you I love you Abba Father I love you Daddy Abba Father I love you I love you I love you I love you......Daddy

No comments: