Wednesday, June 13, 2007

What day is it?

The kids and I came home this past Monday knowing that Cris would be in London all week.
I have found that the days are so so long when he's not here. Even though he didn't get home until about 6:00 or later most nights, it still feels different knowing he's not coming home today.
I've tried to keep the kids busy the past 2 days and it's hard.
We've played outside in the dora sprinkler, gone to walmart and the dollar general, made father's day cards and baked brownies.
When we woke up this morning the first thing I thought was "what can I do with the kids today?" I thought about the library, but they are so loud and disruptive, and then I thought about the park but it's so darn hot!! Guess we'll stay home and do laundry for awhile until I get it figured out.
Got any ideas for fun to pass the time?
They do a good job at not constantly asking where daddy is, so they must be staying busy enough.
As soon as our house sells all of this worry and stress will be over. We're just waiting on God to do that for us!

No comments: