Tuesday, July 17, 2007

High School Musical

Today I have been so tired and sore. My legs are feeling it from all the trips up the stairs yesterday hauling stuff.
I tried very hard to get things straightened up today, but I didn't get a whole lot done.
I did manage to fill up 6 more large garbage bags of clothes and towels to take over to the storage building. There's just so much to go through.
We've almost got our bedroom done bust most importantly the bed is clear with clean sheets and ready for me to crash on it.
I did manage to watch high school musical twice today. That makes a total of 4 times within the past week. I don't know who likes it more, Cris or the kids!!! He said he liked it because it was about basketball...... ok!
I also watched Raise your Voice with Hillary Duff. It was a sad movie.
If you're wondering why I was able to watch 3 movies in one day, we don't have cable/dish and only one local channel comes in. It gets really old watching one channel that plays the old stuff such as Mama's Family and Andy Griffith.

I did have a funny thing happen today. Gracie wasn't minding me so I told her to come here and get a spanking. She walked over to me and I gave her a spanking. She then walked over to Cris and said "that didn't even hurt."

And from a more serious note, if you can, get to Wendy's as quickly as possible and try their new root beer float! It is AWESOME!! Their vanilla ice cream is better than DQ's!! LOVE IT!!!
It's my new obsession.

No comments: