Sunday, July 29, 2007

Home bound

We left Myrtle Beach Saturday morning and had a great week! The weather was great for being outside.
Mid 80's most of the week and cloudy. At some points in the day I would even get a chill.... on the beach. That's crazy!
But at least it wasn't smothering hot. The kids enjoyed the ocean and the pool, but the pool more!
By the time we left, Gracie was swimming on her own. She's not able to swim the length of a pool by any means, but she can go a small distance underwater. I'm so proud of her. As for Isaiah, he can't swim but thinks he can. NO FEAR!!

We'll leave North Carolina first thing in the morning (that's around 10 AM for me) and head back to London. It feels weird going home to London. This is the first time we've left town and came back to London as "home". I must admit, I've not missed the small apartment.
Especially after having our own suite at Pop and Nor Nors brand new house. It is so big and beautiful. They've only been in it 2 weeks now. Anyway, I hope our travels are safe and smooth tomorrow as we head through the hills of Tennessee and back to Laurel County.

No comments: