Sunday, August 19, 2007

Thoughts of you

Today Gracie wore an outfit that she got for her 4th Birthday from the Fizer family.
It was the first time she wore it and it was absoloutely adorable on her. A white eyelet skirt with a teal top and a matching white arm purse. Her daddy told her several times how pretty she looked today.
Things like this happen through the week that remind me of friends and family. She'll were an outfit, color on a coloring book, use a beach towel and so on that reminds me of who gave it to her. I love thinking of my girl friends in the F-burg area that I miss.
Gracie has her first day of school tomorrow so I have to go get her clothes picked out and layed out so we'll be ready on time in the morning. Good luck to me!

1 comment:

Gina said...

I loved that little outfit! It was so cute on the hanger. I wish I could've seen her in it. I miss you too and think of you often.

Hope Gracie had a good day at school today (and I trust she got there on time!).

Sending hugs your way.....