Sunday, September 02, 2007

Happy Day

I woke up this morning to an anniversary card in the bathroom from Chris. It was a sweet simple card. I kinda felt bad because I think this is the first year I didn't even get him a card.
When I got to church I thanked him for the card and told him he did more than I did. After church we went to a Mexican restaurant with another family from church. I celebrated our anniversary by taking a 2 1/2 hour nap today. I guess I'll be up until 2 AM again. We have no idea what we will do tomorrow on our day off. I've talked about going to Somerset, KY for the ShoutFest concert. Jeremy Camp and Super Chick will be there along with others. It's a free concert but I'm afraid it may be super hot and super crowded! We'll just have to see how the day goes. I definitely want to cook something on the grill along the lines off corn on the cob, chicken and garlic bread!! YUM YUM!!

No comments: