Thursday, September 06, 2007

Not looking good

The kids and I leave tomorrow morning for a ten day trip to Florida and I still feel horrible.
I've been sick to my stomach since I woke up Tuesday morning. I went to the doctor yesterday and was told I have a cold and that I have fluid in my ears and a swollen throat. My stomach is so nauseated that I've not had an appetite. I better lose weight is all I can say! I've eaten pretzels and soup for the most part.
If I'm not feeling better by tomorrow I don't know what this trip will be like.
The doctor gave me a Z pack which usually kicks in really quickly for me. But not this time.
I took some sudafed earlier to see if I can dry up some drainage and maybe my stomach will stop being so whoozy! Please pray I'm feeling better by tomorrow morning or this could be a long trip. We plan to drive 3-4 hours from London tomorrow and stop for the night and then do the rest of the trip on Saturday. Remember, there will be my parents, 3 toddlers, and a 6 year old. PLEASE PRAY!!!
FYI: I'm not pregnant!!!

No comments: