Tuesday, September 11, 2007

rainy day

I have taken all the pictures I can take on my digital camera. I forgot my cable to download any pictures while here. Which really aggrevates me because my plan was to download the pictures off the camera so I could send some to Chris while we're gone as well as put them in my blog.
Now my camera is full and we still have 4 full days left of the beach. BUMMER!! I ony have about 30 pictures which really isn't enough for a vacation!! I hate when I do bonehead thigns like that.
Today was a rainy day. It has come on and off. We were able to play and lay out for a few hours and the rest of the day has been spent lounging around, reading, sleeping and a trip to the local piggly wiggly.
You just never know what kind of weather you're gonna get at the beach, especially at hurricane season.
Well, over and out for today!

No comments: