Thursday, October 18, 2007

This one's for you, Chad Doerr

The Duluth Police department was kind to send Chris a few pictures of our car running one of two red lights while at the Catalyst conference.
You see, Chris thought becuase he was following Chad that he needed to run these red lights to keep up.
Luckily we only got caught on one.
I joked with him when he ran them (well after I yelled) that if they took a picture of our car, the ticket would mail to the address on our license.... Pecks Ridge. So we joked about that.
We were wrong, it came directly to London. They provided a few pictures of proof and let us know that the light had been red for 2.5 seconds when he went through it.
Now that's dangerous!! Chris assured me there was nothing coming when he ran it. Now, I feel better!
Our "keeping up with the Doerrs'" cost us $75 whoppers!

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

That's hilarious, because I guess Chris sent Chad an email about that and Chad forwarded it to me as a warning, because you see, I have a bad habit and it involves misjudging yellow lights- anyway, I end up running the lights. I have gotten a lot better in recent months, probably because Chad, AKA Dave Ramsey Jr., would want to kill me if I incurred a fine for which we didn't have a column in the budget :) By the way, the funniest part of all is the fact that I am pretty certain that Chad was unaware that you guys got this ticket trying to keep up with us! I'll have to notify him of this!

Chad Doerr said...

Please post the pictures! From the rear view mirror it looked as if it were 5 seconds:)

Sorry about the $75 ticket. Bill GCC:)

Joe Rollins said...

I can't believe it! That is so funny but at the same time I'm sorry that it happened. I guess the urge to eat breakfast is really a powerful thing huh? 8-)

Courtney said...

Oops! You know, we were joking in the van about how you were probably yelling at Chris. Apparently you had every right to. Not so funny, huh!

Anonymous said...

Good brief and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you for your information.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your valuable information.