Wednesday, January 23, 2008

JenBucks

I went in for my interview yesterday and walked out an employee of Starbucks.
I start today from 2-6 PM. How easy was that??
I really am excited to have a job that hopefully will be low stress and yet fun.
I look forward to the environment and learning to make new beverages. Oh and I also look forward to the pastries! This job could cause weight gain!

I'll be working 4-5 hours shifts about 3 days a week. Very simple.
I'm hoping to work early mornings before Cris goes into work and late evenings when he gets off work. I think it's all going to work out. I'm just thanking God that he has provided me with the opportunity to witness to others as well as being able to make a little money to put into savings! Every penny counts!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new job! Or should I say I'll have a tall white chocolate mocha, please! Love ya!
Sarah

Anonymous said...

I'd like a "skinny cinnamon dolce latte" to go please. Congrats on the job.

Kelly C