Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Alvin, Simon, Theadore

You remember the song don't you?
Alvin, Simon, Theadore. Dut dut du-du-du dut. Du-du-du-du dute dute.

The kids and I watched Alvin and the "Chickmunks" 3 times in 2 days.
They LOVED this movie.
I thought it was pretty cute as well.
It took me back to my childhood days of when I would listen to the story on RECORD!!
Isn't that funny!!??

Today we're at the library and I'll be on the hunt for a good, free movie!
I'm sure we'll end up with cartoons like Charlie and Lola.

This weekend the kids and I are heading to Washington Co, IN. My sister-in-law asked me to sing at their church's mother-daughter banquet. So we'll make the drive there for that and to visit family for a little while.
Please pray that we have a safe trip there and back... we'll be going through KY Derby traffic! AHHHH!

2 comments:

Gina said...

We liked Alvin and the Chipmunks, too...and like you, I remember listening to it on record!

Another good movie is the Bee Movie. I wasn't the least bit interested in seeing it but Jacob got it for his birthday and it is REALLY cute! I watched it twice right in a row!

Be careful going home and enjoy your visit!

Anonymous said...

Chris and Jen, I am very much enjoying getting to know you both better as you work with Community Christian Church. You better not ever go anywhere else because you are needed here. You are both two great people and I am proud I know you. Keep up the good work and I enjoy the blog here also.