Monday, June 16, 2008

CIY 2008~Move


So, I find myself back in Anderson, IN at another week of CIY MOVE!!
The last time I was here was 2 years ago with my BFF Amy and the New Life crew.
I'm here this week as the girls' sponser..... the only problem is there aren't any Community Christian girls here!!
We had 2 girls and 1 guy back out on us the day before we left.
Needless to say, I've been bored out of my head during time off.
I still have 3 full days of this to endure. God is truly testing me this week.
When I first got here I went into my room 224, unpacked, and made my bed.
I then was moved to 208 and had to move all my junk down the hall. I was willing to do it so girls from the same youth group could room together. But I was frustrated at the staff that was so disorganized!
Now I'm in a stinky dorm room with a lady I'd never met. Kinda awkard. She happens to be from Frankfort, KY's Capital City Christian Church.

The sessions have been good and of course worship time with the Aaron Pelsue band has ROCKED!!

I plan on getting their new cd this week for Chris for "Father's Day"!! It's gonna be a great cd with their new hit "Revoluiton"!!

No comments: