Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Happy 5th, Big G!




Monday, June 2, 2008 was Gracie's 5th Birthday.
Time sure does fly by quickly.
We had a blast at her slumber party the previous Friday night.
There were 11 girls total plus Chris and I in the tiny apartment. But none of that mattered, it was just fun!!
As soon as I get some pictures (309) downloaded I'll upload them to my blog.
To get the party started we had some pizza hut pizza that was yummy. Then we went bowling for about an hour. The little ones didn't last long at all.
We then walked home for some delicious cake and then opened presents.
We watched 2 movies, Flushed Away and Shark Tail. We finally got to sleep about 12:45 (after 2 little girls had to be picked up due to missing mommy).
It was a fun night but not something I can do very often!! I told Gracie from here on out, she has to have her girl friends over one at a time!!

1 comment:

Gina said...

Happy 5th birthday, Gracie! I can't believe how much Gracie and Isaiah have grown! Gracie's hair looks really cute long.