Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Back to school

Harvest Homeschool officially started this week.
Gracie is really liking kindergarten and I'm enjoying it as well. So far, it's only taking us about 50 minutes to complete a days work. She's picking up on her letters really well. Right now we're learning about the 7 days of creation so each lesson goes along with that. It's so neat to have her learn basic skills while learning the Bible as well.

I took Gracie to get her first real haircut today as well. I needed a trim and so did she so we both got our hair wacked off. Her's is an adorable swing bob with the cutest stack in the back. She looks so grown up!! She can't quick smiling about it! I love it on her and so does Chris.

I'll get pics uploaded one day of her first days of school and her new do!!

Once I get a computer at the house, I'll be doing much better keeping up with downloading pictures.

No comments: