Sunday, September 28, 2008

Beautiful Day

For the first time in a long time, I can say I enjoyed our worship service today.
Now I know it is never about me, the music, the instruments etc, but yet it is... it's all about dynamics.
I love the beauty of simplicity.
One man on a mic and piano , 2 women on a mic, one man on a guitar and one man on drums...
it's that simple!
We were able to rock out our praise with Marvelous Light (which I love) and gradually slowed it down to the simple "Our God Reigns, Our God Reigns, Forever YOUR kingdom reigns" just slowly building it to a rocked out praise session.
I was truly pumped this morning and still am!
Man, this is my passion and what I love to do for my Lord!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

You have been "tagged"!!! See my blog for further instructions :)