Monday, September 29, 2008

Cat skin

Isaiah took a shower this evening and got himself all washed and dried up. We were going over each body part to make sure he had gotten them all good and dry when he remembered he didn't get his ears.
He asked "Can I dry my ears?" I said "yeah, why?"
"Because my cat skins" he said with question.
I knew exactly what he was talking about and I just smiled and asked " You mean your CAT scan?"
Real excited he said "Yeah, can I dry them?"
I told him he could dry his ears and that later he'd be having a CAT scan.
He asked "Will they come out?"
I said "Will what come out, your ears?"
He yelled"No, my cat skins!?

I thought I could pee my pants over this one! Totally blog worthy!

1 comment:

Gina said...

Isn't it funny...the things they come up with?

It's good to see you blogging again. I missed ya'!