Monday, October 27, 2008

Busy Week

I have a busy week ahead and have a lot on my mind.
Today I have got to get to the grocery. We are out of everything!
The poor kids are suffering!
Gracie has to start another week of school today and I have to get house work done. I'm so off schedule already b/c I worked later today than usual. Good news is, I don't go back in until Thursday AM!

Friday is a big day for us. Chris will be preaching at Chapel at KCU. He is very honored to have been invited to speak.
We are going to Grayson on Thursday as a family. Chris' parents will come in from NC on Friday and meet up at KCU for the big event.
Afterwards, they will be coming to London with us and spending a few days at our place.

Gracie lost her first tooth last week.
Isaiah knocked it loose about 2 weeks ago and it has just been gradually loosening up. I "pulled" it on Saturday and it nearly made Gracie pass out. She is just like me in that area.
Any time I had to pull a tooth I would get to queasy and sick. She was white as a ghost and had to lay down for a little while afterwards. She recovered quickly and is now proud of the whole event.
Her other bottom tooth is loose as well from where Isaiah hit her in the mouth twice in one week. It's only a matter of time until it falls out as well. The dentist said they were both knocked loose easier b/c of her adult teeth coming in under it. I think she'll get her adult teeth kinda early. Some of her older friends haven't lost a tooth yet and they get a little jealous. Look for pictures soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Caleb has a loose tooth that won't come out, and his other tooth is coming in behind it. I am gonna have to take him to the dentist and have it pulled out so the other one can come in straight.

Miss ya, Deena