Thursday, November 06, 2008

Obama 08

Is anyone else bummed and a little depressed over the 2008 election outcome?
I really just don't know what to think of this whole scenario.
This has NOTHING to do with Barack Obama being bi-racial.
It has everything to do with what he does and does not believe in and what he has and has not done.

I'm concerned about this young voting generation that is so ready for the "Change". I'm concerned about what the "change" is and what the outcome will be. I think it shows the lack of Christianity in our young people. Do they truly KNOW God?? Do they know Jesus at all?

I ask myself what this election outcome really says about our country that was founded on Christian principles and truths.

All I can do right now is shake my head.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree. I prayed all day that the Lord would open their eyes. I kind of feel like the new generation is like unto the children of Isreal back in the old Testament. God sometimes gives his kids what they think they want, whether it is really what they need or not. I wonder, how much longer will he be patient with us before his wrath is unleashed?