Thursday, January 01, 2009

2009

Another year has passed. Can you believe it?
As I look back at a few things I did personally or as a family here is a small list.

Started homeschooling Gracie
Gracie lost her first tooth (or teeth)
Gracie turned 5
Isaiah turned 4
Isaiah had his first trip to the ER for nursemaids elbow (twice)
We moved into a 3 bedroom house!!
Made new friends
Started a job at Starbucks
Missed old friends!!
Got a new vehicle
Lost my Aunt Anne
Got a super rad tattoo
Got highly involved with our praise team
Donated my hair to locks of love
Had multiple cavities filled
Took a family trip to Nashville, TN

I look forward to what God has for our family in 2009.

We had a great Christmas this year. The kids opened presents here at the house and played for a few hours while I cooked, cleaned and packed to leave for NC.
While in NC everyone got sick except Chris, Kelly, and Isaiah! It was crazy!! The stomach virus ran through the Jones house like crazy!! By the way, David, that was NOT a nice Christmas gift!!
I love to shop after christmas clearances in NC. I have my favorite stops which include Hamricks (a discount clothing,shoe etc store) for kids and adults. This is where I get the kids' Christmas clothes for the coming year at like 75% off!! LOVE IT!!!
I also go to bath and body works for their major sale and I look at all the store in between.
Another must for us while in NC is Krispy Kreme!! I think we got 4 dozen this year!! Before you scream you must know there were 6 adults and 5 kids in the house, all whom love to eat!!

So long 2008, now I just have to start preparing my taxes!! YUCK!!

No comments: