Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Happy Independence Day!!




Well, here it is. The special time of year that we know as Independence Day.
As I look forward to my day with my family and friends I can't help but be so thankful for the ones who fought and gave us this freedom! "THANK YOU!!"
I also say "THANK YOU" to Jesus Christ my Lord and Savior for setting me free when he was crucified on the cross!! Wow, what an awesome thought. My thoughts on this day tend to turn toward the freedom I have in Christ because that's what's so very special to me!

As Cris and I have cleaned the house today preparing for friends and family to come over to hang out and eat, I'm so thankful to be an AmerICAN where I CAN be free!

Happy 4th!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great blog site Jen, and Happy 4th. I look forward to reading your thoughts. It is fun to be able to have a little glimpse into the daily happenings of my God-given friends. I look forward to more!

Jeni

Chad Doerr said...

Love the pics! Hope you had a great 4th.