Friday, July 07, 2006

What a day!


What a hectic day I've had. It's so nice to sit down in peace and quiet while my kids are asleep.
My day started off with Isaiah crawling into bed hot as a burner. Cris said "I think he's got a fever" I took his temp and it was 102 degrees. All morning he hung on me and whined.
At about 10:30 I got the 2 sisters I babysit. Then came the fussing and arguing between Gracie and Brianna (the oldest of the 2 sisters). They get over it quickly though and go about there business. As the day goes on Isaiah's fever goes up. I checked it at 4:00 and it was at 101.6 and by 8:00 it was at 103.6!! Wow, He felt like a sauna!
I'll pick up a prescription in the morning that the on-call pediatrician called in. He said there's a lot of high fever and strep throat going around. I'm very glad this day is winding down.
I just hope we all get good sleep tonite!!
I look forward to tomorrow, I get to have about an hour of "me time" while I get my hair cut!
Over and out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yuck! I know what those kind of days feel like. I hope that Isaiah gets to be feeling better, a fever is no fun! I'll say a prayer for you all! Love ya, Jeni