Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Legacy

"Legacy" by Nicole Nordeman is one of my favorite songs!! The words are so perfect and fitting to how I feel!
"I wonna leave a legacy, how will they remember me? Did I choose to love? Did I point to YOU enough to make a mark on things?" Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

We have such a huge responsibility as Christians and as parents. I sometimes feel overwhelmed at the fact that it's up to Cris and I to leave this legacy to our chilren, family and friends. Not just any legacy, becuase everyone will leave something behind. What I want my loved ones to remember is that we chose to love and serve Jesus Christ!

2 comments:

Chad Doerr said...

Wow! I too want to leave a legacy. I love your post and how have you become for tech savvy? I like the video.

Sandi said...

Wow, what a talented woman and lover of the Lord you are! You have a wonderful way with words from your heart.