Monday, July 17, 2006

Road Trip


Chris and I took some kids from our youth group to Woodford Community Christian Church tonight for their Sunday night youth service. It was HOT!! I mean that literally. The air conditioning was out in the upstairs where the youth worship room is. There was about 100 people in this room with one box fan going. It didn't help.
We danced and worshiped regardless. I left very sweaty and I'm sure most of the kids were quite stinky by the end of the service. The worship band was Seth Heller from Shelbyville, KY and his crew which consists of Matt and Seth Helfrick, Chad (aka Chud) and Eric Roseberry. They are a great worship band!
Our crew had a great time. They love to go and see friends they've made over the years and reconnect with them. They also love the loud worship. Tonight we were able to witness 4 baptisms.... PRAISE THE LORD!!! I know satan was mad about that and the angels in heaven were rejoicing!
Until we meet again, WCCC, Peace!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great trip! I love your new web page name!

Jeni

Chad Doerr said...

WCCC & Seth Heller rock!