Tuesday, August 22, 2006

I made it


I made it through my first day of biology class... with a cup of java!
After an hour of lecture and 3 pages of notes, I'm not sure that I can really pass this class.
The teacher seems down right mean. Approachable, but maybe stubborn in his old-man ways.
I don't know if he and I will get along.
I'm not impressed with him after the first day. As we were discussing creation, he bluntly said he doesn't know how everything was created. I wanted so badly to burst out and say "I do!"
He let us know he's supposed to have the answer to that type of question, and that he has his own answer/opinion but he didn't want to get into that.
OK, fine.... chicken!
Anyway, I've got a long time left of this man and his biology theories.
I have my first test next Tuesday over the first chapter!! I don't remember college being so hard!
Lord help me!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there, Jen! You can do it!When things come to us too easily we don't appreciate them nearly as muc

Anonymous said...

Sounds exciting. You can do it, I know you can. Don't be intimidated by that old fart. You go in there and tell him your opinion too, just like I know you can. Welcome back to the world of studying. It's different with kids, but you can handle. Love ya.
Sarah