Wednesday, August 30, 2006

The results are in

For those of you who have wondered whether or not Cris and I will be expecting a third child or not..... it's a negative.
After going to the doctor today I had blood drawn and a pregnancy test done.
It came back negative, and Cris and I are thankful for that at this time.
So, the doctor is checking my blood for any problems in my kidneys, bladder, thyroid and I don't know what else.
She thinks I'm feeling so yucky due to a virus that's just different. I've not had a fever or been achy like the usual viral symptoms. Just nauseous, queasy, head aches, dry mouth, very tired etc.
I think she may also be checking for any type of diabetes also.
Please pray that this will all pass and that it's just a virus I'm going through.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am praying for you!
I love you girl,

Jeni

Anonymous said...

At least you can rule out that possibility. Hopefully it's just a passing bug and you'll soon be back to normal. In any event, know that you are in my prayers. If you need anything at all just let me know! Love ya'

Gina

Chad Doerr said...

Hope you feel better soon!