Saturday, August 12, 2006

Love Comes Softly And So On

I have seen all three movies. Love Comes Softly, Loves Enduring Promise and Loves Long Journey.
I'll admit they were a little cheesy, but good over all.
I still recommend all 3, simply for the stories. Cris only watched the first 2 with me.
By time I rented the 3rd, he'd had enough of all of this. They were too cheesy for him and he made that know to me. I had already committed to seeing them so I came through on that.
The first was the best. It actually made a tear come to my eye. The second, well, we could have skipped it. And I enjoyed the 3rd movie.
Over all, you should see them. It gets kinda addictive. And the stories are pure and Godly based.
Which is the most important thing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Only a tear drop! I wished you could have watched them with me. I sobbed like a big baby! I definetly agree with you. Number one is the best, could have skipped 2 and 3 was pretty good. My goal now is to read all of the books, I have heard they are much better than the movies!!!!!!!

Jeni