Sunday, August 13, 2006

Tomorrow is the Big Day!!


It's 9:50 PM and I just finished ironing Gracie's clothes, picking out matching hair bows, getting her blanket and stuffed animal picked out that she will use for nap times, and packing her back pack.
Tomorrow at 8 AM she will be an official student of Fleming Co. Head Start!
I don't know what to think. I have so many mixed emotions. I think if I were to cry, it will only be if she screams and cries not to stay.... that will break my heart!!
I'm praying she loves it and learns a lot while there. Please pray her day goes well.
It's a very long day. She will be there from 8-3:00!
She has no idea what's ahead of her but as far as she knows, she's excited!
Is 3 years old too soon to let go of your little girl to "the world"?? I only pray this is the right thing for her at this stage of her life.
I'll have an update tomorrow of how the day goes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You had better write tonight and tell us how it went...I have been continuously thinking of you and Gracie all day!

Jeni