Thursday, February 08, 2007

Circle of Life~ From Cradle to Grave












Today is a reflective day for me. I've been thinking of how God's plan for life is so perfect, yet so complicated.


I think of a rose, how tight the bud is at first and over time it becomes a beautiful full bloomed flower, that process is amazing. I think of seasons, how a cold winter turns gradually warmer until it's too hot to bare and then it gradually turns cold again. All of this is God's perfect plan. I think of the wedding band and how it resembles a never ending love. I also am reminded of the new cirlce pendants that have become so popular around a ladies neck. It can represent many things, but over all it's a representation of no beginning and no ending. Wow, that's exactly Gods love for us.... no beginning and no ending . AMEN!


But I also think of life.


Today my nephew Mason celebrates his 2nd birthday. While we celebrate birth we also remember an earthly death today as well. We remember Amy Doerr who's earthly life ended on this day one year ago. Although it's not understood, it's God's devine plan.... the cirlcle of life.
It's a beautiful thought though isn't it? How our life and everything around us is in God's control from cradle to grave.


So, Happy Birthday Mason Lane Jones!! We love you!


And welcome home Amy Lynn Doerr!! We miss you!!


No comments: