Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day


I don't know what your day consisted of, but mine was not usual.

It all started last night about 11:00 PM. I went to bed with a head ache and by 11:30 it was a full blown migraine. This one had me by the right eye and right temple and would not let up.

I was in tears, nauseated, and hot (temperature wise). I don't think I've ever prayed for healing as hard as I was last night. I laid on my back, on my side, on my other side, on my stomach.

It would not go away. By around 12:00 AM I decided to get into a hot shower. It helps to let hot water beat on my head and neck. I had Cris worried because I was a little dizzy and things.

He got a heating pad out for me to lay my head on while I slept and he also gave me a phenogren. I love that stuff. I didn't take long and I was knocked out until morning.

I wasn't feeling the best this morning and got up around 10:30 feeling like I'd been hit by a Mac truck. Cris left with the kids and I laid on the couch and watched two sappy love movies.

One was a Julia Stiles movie about a prince, it was cute. And the other was "A walk to remember" with Mandy Moore and it made me cry.... on my couch.... alone..... on valentine's day! It's 7:10 PM now, and I'm just waiting for Cris and the kids to come home and see the heart shaped cakes I managed to make. I think they're very cute. Not quite as cute as when Martha Stewart did them.

This was not quite the "day of love" I had in mind. Although I must say, it was nice having the house to myself all day. That was totally sweet of my sweetie!

Let me know all about your romantic day! GGRR~

No comments: