Thursday, February 15, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day II

I had to tell you what happened last night once Cris and the kids got home.
It was about 8 PM when they came in with 3 long-stem red roses (one from each of my loves) and a bouquet of white roses!! How beautiful! I adore roses simply because of their beauty.
I love to watch them each day as they unfold into a new flower.
He also got me a gift certificate so I can get the silver engravable earrings I've been wanting!
He's good!!!
Ended up being a good day after all!


And then today, Cris had me stop at Kmart to get a new vacuum while in Maysville.
You see, I broke the spinny thing on the last one. The attachments still work and it works fine on hard floors, but not so great on carpet.
Cris politely broke my heart today. He told me I could not use the new vacuum! CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS?? YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!! WHAT IN THE WORLD WILL I DO IF I CAN'T RUN THE VACUUM???!!!
Anyway, I'm so devastated and broken hearted over this whole ordeal that I think I'm gonna go eat or maybe even sleep!!! My life is over!!!

No comments: