Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Just another day


Nor Nor and I took the kids to the pool again for the 3rd day in a row. It has been so crowded and today was just flat out hot. It's 91 degrees here in Winston-Salem, NC.
After about an hour of swimming Isaiah decided he wanted to towel off and get a snack.
That's not like him AT ALL! While sitting there he started crying and saying he wanted to go home. He must had said "I wanna go home" 5o times. I told him to give Gracie a few more minutes to swim then we'd go. He got crying and couldn't get comfy on me so I told Gracie we needed to leave. Then she started crying. She didn't want to get out of the pool for nothing.
As we're packing up Isaiah started throwing up. It happened very quickly. One time then two and it was over. We packed everything up, got to the car and he fell asleep in no time.
He's been asleep for about an hour now, doesn't have a fever but has a rash all over his face.
It started yesterday about an hour after I applied some natural/organic sunscreen on him.
I broke out horribly on my face and neck from the lotion as well, so I'm assuming that's what did it to him. We must be allergic to something in the product.
So, he's got a face full of red bumps and a sick stomach. I'm thinking he probably has an ear infection, because we can't go anywhere without him getting one.
It looks like it could be a long night for me and a long next day or two until I can get him to the doctor. Oh, and where do I take him if we're in London??
If I come back to F-burg on Friday I'll take him to the usual pediatrician but if I come home to London, I have to find a new pediatrician. THIS IS NUTS!

1 comment:

Gina said...

Poor Isaiah! (and poor mommy, too) I hope he feels better soon. Give him kisses from me and Noah.