Sunday, July 01, 2007

Settled in

All 4 of us are now settled into our apartment in London.
We don't have a whole lot here, just the essentials because it is a small place. I figure some part of my life could use simplicity!
We had a great week in NC with Nor Nor and Pop and are now looking forward to getting our lives started here in Laurel county.
There are several parks in the area and a public pool. There are also 2 families at church with pools, so we'll use those as well.
I think the kids and I will check out the library this week and get to know it better.
They have story hour on Tuesday so we'll probably go to that.
I've been told that the Knoxville, TN zoo is only about an hour 15 minutes away as well.
That's not bad at all.
Tomorrow I'll get some necessary moving things done such as finding a local bank and getting internet services at the apartment. So much to do and much time to do it!

No comments: