Saturday, August 04, 2007

Fun Times

I met up with Amy today in Hamburg for lunch, shopping and coffee.
Since her birthday was this past Tuesday we went out to celebrate.
We had a scrumptious lunch at Ruby Tuesdays then headed to Dick's to get some manly protection type things for Dusty's football games.
That was quite funny!!!
Then we proceeded to Old Navy where I tried on 2 hideous dresses that looked more like pj's.
Amy laughed so hard at me that she cried! I was a funny sight.
She was able to find me a trendy brown "shirt" belt. I explained to her that I didn't have an outfit to wear it with. So then we were on a mission. We found a really cute dress at Marshall's on clearance! I can't wait to wear the new dress and belt..... after I find a new pair of brown heels!
We also went to a really neat coffee house called Coffee Time and had a latte and cappuccino.
DEEEEELISH! Amy opened her gifts and we sat and chatted about life.
That's the fun stuff girlfriends do!

No comments: