Saturday, August 11, 2007

hair cut












I got my hair cut today. I had not cut or trimmed my hair in over 2 months and it was due.
I went to the trendy Salon Vogue and had my hair cut by a cute , little, 22 year old girl named Dena.
Although I'm letting my hair grow out she had to take about an inch of the top layer because it was pretty much dead. Then she blended the layers and put some jagged cuts into it.
After she styled it it was looking good. I took some pictures of it a few hours later and realized either the camera makes it look worse than in real life or my cut isn't "all that".
It looks pretty plane in these photos. Once fall gets here I plan to darken it up and put some funky stripes in it like red!! Can't wait!





1 comment:

Gina said...

Your hair has gotten really long! It's a shame you changed your pics. I really liked the one that made you look like you were up against the wall ready to be frisked. LOL! Anyway, I think your hair looks cute.