Monday, October 08, 2007

Highlights

My goal today is to highlight some facts and events that happened over our 5 day trip between Catalyst in Atalanta and church in Ashville.

While at catalyst we broke some Guinness Book of World Records such as:
- the most bubbles being blown at one time
-the most frisbees being thrown at one time
-the most frisbees popping the most bubbles at one time (this got a little wild)
-breaking the most records (literally breaking 45's) it sounded like rice krispies

Fact: if 11,000 people blow those whistle suckers, it can break a light bulb and a wine glass!
-When those same 11,000 people blow those whistle suckers, it is EAR PIERCING! YOUCH!
-We saw Atlanta Falcons player Joe Horn while at the mall and he drives a sweet ride.
-When 11,000 people get let out of a confernce for lunch, it takes more than an hour to get somewhere and back!!!
-Jeremy Kane, from Greenville, IN, is one funny Metro-Redneck! You can take the boy out of the county, but you can't take the country out of the boy!
-Sometimes in worship it's just too hard to even say words. THANK YOU JESUS FOR MAKING ME SPEECHLESS!
-There are people like Flemingsburgs' "Tim" in Ashville, NC!!
-Having to throw away a starbucks coffee that is 3/4 full is a sin! Forgive me, Lord!
-Sometimes you have to "sneak" food and drink into places that don't allow it so you aren't causing more sins... as spoken about above.
-Rick Warren makes more money than I could ever even phathom!
-Rick Warren is a "reverse tither". He tithes 90% and lives on 10%.. now that's rich!!!
-When I run low on sleep, I can laugh really hard about nothing!
-8 adults can fit into a mini van.
-Joe (GCC) stands with his toes turned under and they look cut off!
-It's good to spend 5 days with your spouse without kids!
-My God is GOOD!

2 comments:

Rebecca Jo said...

You got to meet our own Jeremy & Joe - you can tell we have a great group at GCC!

I think if I was there - we'd be fast friends - I too am one that gets completely slap happy & giggles at virtually nothing when I'm low on sleep. At night time- I can have a party all by myself!

Jeremy said...

i want to copy and paste this entry to my blog it is too funny and truly revealing