Thursday, November 08, 2007

NC

The kids and I made it to Nor Nor and Pops house safely.
We'll be here until Tuesday and from what I'm told we have a fun 4 full days planned.
As these days go by I'll keep you updated on the fun!
We did have one funny thing happen on our way here.
Pop met Chris and I (and the kids) somewhere passed Knoxville, TN then he drove us the rest of the way here.
While riding Isaiah said he had to go potty. We drove 2 miles to the next exit which took us directly to no where. Our best option was the side of the road.
It was a very beautiful setting. We were looking over a beautiful flowing creek with colored trees all around and a nice cool fall breeze. I guess Isaiah got nervous because he said it wasn't coming out the let us know "it's cold out here" while his pants and under-roos where around his ankles! It was quite cute!

No comments: