Saturday, November 03, 2007

Family Time




The Jones family took a little break for 24 hours on Thursday.
Chris left the office early and the 4 of us headed to the Holidome Holiday Inn in Lexington for some fun.
Chris swam with the kids while I enjoyed the sauna all by myself and the hot tub (fungus among us) for just a dip.
The pool was a little chilli for me, even in-doors. I'm the kind that likes to swim outside in 90 degree weather and the pool be at least 86 degrees!
After that, we headed to the mall and had some mall grub.
Isaiah played in the play area with Chris while Gracie and I went to Build A Bear. This was her second time doing this and loved it.
She was 3 last time she did it and she enjoyed it and appreciated it more this time. She also won't put her new bear, Gabriella down. She named her that from one of the kids on High School Musical. The bear is wearing a HSM shirt as well!
After a night in the hotel we went to Hamburg and enjoyed some time at Old Navy and Target and had a good meal at Logan's Roadhouse.
I rounded off our time with a much needed pedicure today at the salon. Boy, my toes where hurtin' for it! It was a great hour of pampering!!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

That explains a lot!