Sunday, November 11, 2007

Sunday Sales


Today we all went to church at Pinedale Christian Church, which is the church Chris grew up in.
We went to their second service which is known as the contemporary service.
To me, it's what a normal worship service should be. I think out of 6 songs we sang, I only knew 3. I did feel a little lost this morning. They had a great band set up of drums, guitar, vocals, keyboard, sax and slide guitar. It was great. We also heard Jon Hauser preach, who is one of the YM's.
After we came home and had lunch, Nor and I took the kids out shopping. I love sales! First we went to The Rugged Warehouse, which is a small version of like a Gabriel Brothers.
I got a cute little pullover sweater for 4.99, a cute set of 3 "pearl" bracelets and big white sunglasses for 2.99!! What a steal!
Then we headed to K-Mart to look at toys and more sales. Nor got Isaiah a pair of "Cars" shoes and Gracie got fluffy, pink house slippers that say "I love Troy" (from HSM).
I found a plethora of UNC stuff on sale but can't say what because some are Christmas gifts!
I LOVE IT!!!
Our plan tomorrow is to shop....some more. There's supposed to be really good sales going on for Veteran's day.
By the way, THANK YOU to all of those out there serving our great America!! God Bless YOU!

No comments: