Thursday, December 06, 2007

I'm still alive

Since turning 30 things have just gone down hill..... I don't even know how to use my computer anymore!
Kidding...

I've not blogged or checked email in a while. I know, not like me.
I don't have internet connection at home anymore so I have to go to the library or church to use the internet. Neither is much fun so I make it super quick so the kids aren't bugging everyone.
Today I'm in the church nursery with Chris' laptop, that way I can blog, check emails and just surf the net and not bother anyone.
The kids are running around and playing... loudly! Can you hear them???

I've had to start using Chris' old laptop because mine literally died one day. The last time the kids and I went to NC I was using it and it was working fine. The next day, I went to turn it on and it would not stay on. As soon as it would power up it would say "now logging off". NOT GOOD!
So all my info, pictures and stuff that were on that computer now can't be retrieved. I'm a little perturbed about that.

Yesterday I wrapped my first Christmas presents. We'll be going to Pekin, IN on the 14 and 15th to do Christmas with my parents and brother and his family.***(Greenvillers, come on by!!)*** So I decided to go ahead and wrap all presents that will go on that trip. The underneath of our little tree is now full. I love it.
Yes, I was able to put up a tree this year. I was afraid I wasn't going to be able to. Chris had to go back to F-Burg and get the rest of our stuff a few weeks ago from the house and all our Christmas decorations were there. So, he let me put up our smaller tree and a few decorations. The kids really had a good time putting all the ornaments on the tree. They're at the age that they enjoyed doing it and not destroying it. Of course the ornaments were on all the lower 2 levels of the tree so I had to go back and move them upward and take multiple ornaments off the branches. So cute!

Last thought,
I heard Steve Fee on K-LOVE today. I was so pumped. He was the worship leader at Catalyst this year and ROCKS! I called into the radio station and told Kelli Caldwell how excited I was that they were playing Steve Fee! I didn't make it on the radio though! BUMMER!

No comments: