Wednesday, November 21, 2007

What a day or two

Seriously, I'm about to lose it!
Yesterday Isaiah decided to pee in his pants 3 times and once on the floor in the bathroom! 4 times in one day, what is going on?
When I woke up this morning, his shirt was wet.... with pee.
He peed through his pull-up and all over my bed from the king size comforter to the fitted sheet.
I now have to take that stupid king size comforter to the laundry mat again.
Here it is Thanksgiving tomorrow and I'm as bitter as a granny smith apple. Satan is trying to ruin me and he's doing a great job at it.
I have so much laundry to try and catch up on because Isaiah has peed on everything! I also have to get to the grocery in order to have things baked and cooked tomorrow to take to David and Kelly's for Thanksgiving lunch. We'll get to see the 3 kids and Nor Nor and Pop.
I'l be making the broccoli casserole, ham, rolls and apple pie.
To top it off, I burnt my right thumb on a 200 degree flat iron this morning. I grabbed that dern thang right on the hot surface. What a dummy! Now my thumb has a pink scar from the glass accident and a big puffy burn on it as well.
I'm determined to destroy that thumb after all.

4 comments:

Gina said...

This too shall pass. BREATHE! Trust me it could be worse. At least it's pee and not poo! Happy Thanksgiving!

Chad Doerr said...

Hope you've recovered from a crummy Thanksgiving Eve:)

Jeremy said...

hey I know how you feel I pee the bed sometimes too I haate all the extra laundry but ya know peeing your pants is kinda like friendship everyone can see it but only you can feel the true warmth of it. hang in there girl. it'll git better.

Gina said...

Now it's my turn to ask....you guys still alive down there? Or maybe you're just too OLD and decrepit to use the internet now? LOL! Happy belated 30th birthday!